Counseling & Guidance
- Registration for Current Freshmen
- Registration for Current Sophomore
- Registration for Current Juniors
- Parent Presentation 2021
- 2021-2022 Incoming Freshman Course Registration
- 2021-2022 Sophomore Course Registration
- 2021-2022 Junior Course Registration
- 2021-2022 Senior Course Registration
MUHSD MCC Equivalent Courses
Below are presentations and videos for further information on courses.
Counselors Virtual Office
Welcome to Livingston's Counseling & Guidance Virtual Office & Resources for the 2020-21 School Year!
Counselor Office Hours are on Thursdays from 1pm-2pm through Zoom.
LHS AP Courses
Advanced Placement (AP) classes are a fantastic way to show academic rigor in your schedule and impress college admissions officers. AP classes offer more of a challenge than general classes. They’re often considered difficult but extremely rewarding by students. Livingston High School offers a variety of AP Courses:
AP English Language
AP English Literature
AP US History
AP Computer Science Principles
AP US Government
AP Spanish Language
For any further information pertaining to the AP Course selection, please review the Digital Course Catalog.
Meet Our Staff
Resources & Important Links