Participation in athletics at Livingston High School is a privilege.
The following must be done in order to participate:
- Students must maintain a 2.0 Grade Point average.
- Students must not have more than one "F".
- Students must have satisfactory citizenship.
- Students must submit an athletic participation form listing insurance company and signed by Doctor, Parent and student.
Athletic eligibility changes 4 times a year.
- Monday after 1st Quarter grades are posted
- Monday after 1st Semester grades are posted
- Monday after 3rd Quarter grades are posted
- Monday after 2nd Semester grades are posted
If you have questions on eligibility, please call our Athletic Director, Scott Winton.