Livingston High Sports and Coach Contacts
Athletic Participation Form:
The original link for the Athletic Participation Form has been replaced to this new link:
For more information or clarification on anything related to these dates or LHS athletics, contact LHS Athletic Director Scott Winton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Safe - Stay Healthy - Be Well!
Our mission at LHS is to provide a rigorous athletic program which complements and supports a challenging academic program by teaching students to persevere, to work well with others, and to compete at everything they do. We are in a constant pursuit to become Scholars and Champions.
LHS Athletics Core Beliefs:
- We believe students are our highest priority.
- We believe that dignity, worth, and self-esteem of participants should be paramount in all athletic activities.
- We believe the most important result of competition is the development of life-long values and skills.
- We believe the athletic program is an integral part of the high school experience.
- We believe high school athletics should be fun and rewarding.
- We believe athletic programs are most beneficial when they are competitive.
- We believe in the multi-sport athlete.
Livingston High School draws on 90 years of tradition; generations of alumni support our student athletes, school, and athletic programs. We learn from our past so we may strengthen our future-- and it is a bright future.
Scott Winton - Athletics Director
EPA's AirNow website and mobile app provides a simple interface for quickly checking current and forecast air quality information for planning daily activities and protecting your health. The app and website automatically displays the current AQI (Air Quality Index) for your local area or any area you wish to check, and allows you to store multiple areas for quick reference.