The original link for the Athletic Participation Form has been replaced to this new link: MUHSD Athletic Participation Form. Please visit that new link to access the form. Thank you!
Our mission at LHS is to provide a rigorous athletic program which complements and supports a challenging academic program by teaching students to persevere, to work well with others, and to compete at everything they do. We are in a constant pursuit to become Scholars and Champions.
LHS Athletics Core Beliefs:
- We believe students are our highest priority.
- We believe that dignity, worth, and self-esteem of participants should be paramount in all athletic activities.
- We believe the most important result of competition is the development of life-long values and skills.
- We believe the athletic program is an integral part of the high school experience.
- We believe high school athletics should be fun and rewarding.
- We believe athletic programs are most beneficial when they are competitive.
- We believe in the multi-sport athlete.
Livingston High School draws on 90 years of tradition; generations of alumni support our student athletes, school, and athletic programs. We learn from our past so we may strengthen our future-- and it is a bright future.
Scott Winton - Athletics Director