Parent & Stakeholder Involvement
- School Site Council / ELAC
- MUHSD Parent Advisory of Rights (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- Williams Uniform Act
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
Administrator: Alexie Parle, Associate Principal
About School Site Council
The School Site Council serves as the school community representative body for determining the focus of the school’s academic instructional program and all related categorical resources.
Duties of the School Site Council
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review the Single Plan for Student Achievement.
- Recommend the plan to the Board for approval.
- Identify resources to support the school plan.
- Review student performance data.
- Review and update the Title I Parent Involvement Policy and School-Parent Compact.
- Collaborate with other school advisory committees.
- Distribute information received at DAC and DELAC meetings.
- Conduct an annual needs assessment.
- Annually review bylaws.
- Establish an annual meeting calendar.
- Schedule training for members to learn about their role and responsibilities.
2016-2017 School Site Council